The Sprawling Standard Public School strikes a balance between modern facilities and
natural surroundings, creating an atmosphere that is ideal for students to learn, explore and
grow in perfect harmony with nature.
- Large classroom (580sq.ft.), with MARBLE floor, naturally lit and well ventilated.
- Individual seating arrangement.
- Every classroom is well-equipped with learning aids such as interactive digital content
from TeachNextTM using cloud technology with dedicated Ultra short throw projectors and teaching materials.
- Temperature controlled RO (Reverse Osmosis) drinking water supply in every floor.
- Over 50 CCTV cameras in the campus for 24X7 remotely controlled surveillance.
- Garden in every floor equipped with automated drip irrigation.
- Training in Performing Arts, such as Music, Dance and Drama.
- Scheduled Yoga and Meditation classes to keep children fit, healthy, calm and focused.
- Modern Library and Laboratory Facilities.
- Cricket pitch with nets
- Basketball Court
- Badminton Court
- Throw ball Court
- Volley ball Court
- Sand pit for high jump and long jump practice
- Throw events.
- Individual PC for each student i.e. no sharing of PC.
- Increases the application level with respect to IT AND ITES foundation skills.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE LAB:
- Helps children and teachers apply the skills of LSRW .i.e. LISTENING, SPEAKING, READING AND WRITING.
LISTENING, SPEAKING, READING AND WRITING.
- Excellent for accent and fluency practice.
- Promotes effective pronunciation and rhythm of speech.
- The only lab to support ILT AND CBT led training.
- Fully interactive platform containing numerous activities to make maths learning easy and filled with fun.
- Ultra Short Throw Projector in every classroom.
- Interactive Technology • Cloud Technology
- In-house customized digital content along with content from Teach Next.
- Children begin to develop presentation, descriptive and analytical skills.
- Increases attention span, and helps to retain topics learnt.
- Content designed to focus on HOW, WHAT AND WHY.
- It is a well equipped lab with all modern amenities & features.
- It has an extensive range of scientific models, specimens, slides, charts, instruments, equipments & apparatus that cater to the scientific needs of all levels of classes right from the primary to the secondary level.
- Students experience the real sense of biological concepts by carrying out practicals here.
- It is a lab with all equipments that support students’ need for carrying out the project work prescribed by the ICSE syllabus for all the classes.
- The chemistry lab provides a platform & also helps the budding scientists to support them in their inquisitive motives to explore various scientific phenomenons.
- The science faculty of Standard Public School is blessed with a fully co-ordinated lab facility which helps the students to learn & stimulate interest and to develop favourable attitude towards physics.
- It gives children an opportunity to emphasize discovery enrichment, verification of facts, reinforcement of ideas & better understanding of concepts through learning by doing with real objects and models.
- It is housed in a spacious and well lit room consisting of variety
of books, journals and periodicals suited to the interests & aptitude of students of different age groups.
- Here students find an environment which is conducive to the building up of habit of self learning.
- It is accessible to internet facility.
- This module allows students to discover and nurture a creative spirit while learning.
- An involvement in Performance Arts helps students to increase academic discipline and provides them with a medium for selfexpression.
- Music: Drums, Guitar, Harmonium, Piano, Singing, Synthesizer. | Dance: Indian & Western
- Pursuing hobbies and interests is a great way to enhance one’s personality and discover hidden talents.
- The diverse mix of activities under this module ensures that every child finds something that is of interest to him/her.
- Calligraphy, Clay Modeling, Drawing, Needle Work , Origami, Painting, and Pottery.