Varied and Challenging Curriculum
Several skills and qualities that are instrumental to a child’s holistic development are taught outside the classroom. Standard Public School has a mandatory co-curricular programme that fully supports a child’s learning process. The programme has five modules each of which comprises of several activities for different age groups. All the students at Standard Public School pursue different activities under each of the modules based on their interests.
- The importance of inter-personal and communication skills cannot be undermined in today’s competitive world.
- It needs to be instilled in a person at an young age as it gets harder to acquire them as they grow older.
- The offering under this module prepares the students to handle challenging social and professional situations with confidence.
- Debate, Elocution, Etiquette Building, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking and Reading.
- In addition to become knowledge-able individuals, it is crucial for children to become responsible adults. Under this module, students are encouraged to put others’ interests before their own and get involved in selfless service for the benefit of those around them.
- Community Service, Environmental Protection, Library Assistance, News Board Management, School Magazine.
SPORTS AND GAMES:
- Besides nurturing their athletic talents, this module inculcates a spirit of healthy competition and team work in students.
- Qualified trainers and coaches monitor the progress of every child to ensure that they learn and excel at a wide range of sports and games.
- Outdoor Activities: Athletics, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Shuttle Badminton, Volleyball, Throw ball, Karate.
- Indoor Activities: Carrom, Chess, Yoga and Meditation.
- This module allows students to discover and nurture a creative spirit while learning.
- An involvement in Performance Arts helps students to increase academic discipline and provides them with a medium for selfexpression.
- Music: Drums, Guitar, Harmonium, Piano, Singing, Synthesizer. | Dance: Indian & Western
- Pursuing hobbies and interests is a great way to enhance one’s personality and discover hidden talents.
- The diverse mix of activities under this module ensures that every child finds something that is of interest to him/her.
- Calligraphy, Clay Modeling, Drawing, Needle Work , Origami, Painting, and Pottery.
Exciting Learning and Effective Teaching
1st Std. - 10th Std.And also
A sister nursery institution runs Pre-Nursery, Junior KG & Senior KG Classes.